A recurring issue with one of the fastest growing social networks, Snapchat, is that users cannot use a secondary account on the same device without jailbreak. But then, aren’t we supposed to get you all the information to install multiple Snapchat applications on iPhone without jailbreak? Read on, then, because we will guide you how to install and use multiple Snapchat accounts on your iPhone without jailbreak.
- Unlock your device and open “Safari” if you aren’t already reading this article on Safari.
- Type in http://izona.co/app/snapchat/ to directly go to the download page.
- Do not worry about the page being in Arabic. Look for the download button below the SnapChat 2 icon.
- Click on the Install pop up.
- Press Home and click on the Snapchat icon showing download in progress. Pause the download.
- Now navigate to Settings > General > Date & Time. If you have enabled Set Automatically, disable it. Now set the date back to Sep 8, 2015.
- Press Home again and tap on the icon to resume the download.
- A second Snapchat icon will be visible on your home screen once the download is complete.
That’s it. Follow these easy steps to install and use Snapchat accounts on iPhone without jailbreak. Happy Snapchat-ting!