Extensify is an application which allows Apple device users to tweak third party applications without jailbreaking their device. Extensify installs the tweaked versions of selected applications called Exos.
Extensify offers 28 tweaks for free App Store applications which includes ported versions of the jailbreak tweaks of Snapchat. Extensify also has an API that can help developers create their own Exos and decide if they want it to be free or paid. Most of the Extensify resources are free. The only amount will be charged is for subscription fees to enter up into the store.
The application can be installed without jailbreak on iOS 9.3, iOS 9.4/9.2.1/9.2 or iOS 9.1/9. Let us see how to download and use Extensify on your iPhone and iPad.
- Open http://extensify.io on your browser and click on “Apply for code”.
- Enter your email ID and click on Apply. This will pop up an activation email.
- Click on the confirmation mail received on your email and copy the promo code that you see.
- Go back to http://extensify.io and enter the promo code. This will lead to a pop up requesting you to make a payment of 8.99$ for 3 months.
- When you tap on ‘pay’, you will be redirected to the payment confirmation page.
- Go back to your email account to ensure that the invoice has been emailed to you.
- Tap on the link to ‘install Extensify’ in your confirmation email. Enter your credentials to install ‘Extensify’.
- After it gets installed go to Settings > General > Device Management > Developer app[ Extensify.me ] > Trust.
Extensify has one of the easiest set-ups that can be done with just a couple of taps. In addition, its optimised servers help real-time users enjoy faster speeds and more uptime. Hope these steps help you to download and use Extensify on your iPhone or iPad.