We told you how to install another Snapchat account on your device. And now we bring you a tweak
that lets you install two WhatsApp accounts on one iPhone without jailbreak. It will work on iOS 9.0-
9.0.2, iOS 9.1 and iOS 9.2.
Installing a second WhatsApp involves trusting a source untrusted by Apple, so note that you may
want to proceed at your risk only. However, testers haven’t come across any security issues during
1. You need to go to the App Store and install your first WhatsApp using your main phone
2. Launch Safari on your iPhone and open ios.othman.tv.
3. Look for WhatsApp 2 and tap on it.
4. Once you see an orange coloured WhatsApp icon, tap the green button below it to install
WhatsApp2. Select Install to begin the download.
5. Once you tap on install, you can exit from Safari and wait for WhatsApp 2 to be downloaded
6. Next, launch the Settings app, navigate to Settings > General > Profile
7. Tap Trust “VNE Software and…” and when prompted to confirm, hit the Trust button.
Open the second WhatsApp on your phone and follow the usual activation process only this time,
use a secondary phone number for verification.