The new watchOS 3.2.2 update released by Apple comes with a number of bug fixes and improvement. In order to install this update, make sure you have updated your iPhone to iOS 10.3 and that it is ready and on Wi-Fi. Also, your Apple Watch should be charged to 50% or more and connected to its magnetic charger.
- Connect your updated iOS 10 iPhone to Wi-Fi and launch the iOS 10 Watch app.
- Your Apple Watch should be connected to the magnetic charger with a minimum of 50% charge.
- Tap on the My Watch tab. Tap on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Select Download and Install.
- Enter your iPhone Passcode when prompted.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Proceed on your Apple Watch to start the download.
- Put in your Passcode on Apple Watch.
The watchOS 3.2 update will transfer to your Apple Watch after download and Apple Watch will reboot to apply the update. Once this is done, you are all ready to use your device with the latest updates. Enjoy!