iOS 10 is the latest update available on a range of your Apple devices. It is very simple to install this update, but in case you’re doing this for the first time please go to the following steps and you will be done before you know it.
It is a known fact that the recent iOS 10 update has been quite stable for Apple users but this final version could have a few bugs that Apple should be able to take care of in the latest updates.
Before you download and install iOS 10, remember to back up your iOS device.
You can easily update your Apple device to iOS 10 final version if you have enough free space.
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and install.
- Remember to tap Agree when you tap on Install after the download is complete. This means that you agree with the terms and conditions of Apple and are ready to use your updated device.
- The iOS 10 will be installed and your iOS device will restart.
You can also download iOS 10 via iTunes if you don’t have enough space on your iOS device.
- Download and install iTunes on your computer
- Open iTunes and connect the iOS device to your computer or Mac
- Select your devices icon in iTunes
- Click on summary tab and then click check for update
- Click download and update
- Follow the on-screen instructions and your update will be installed
And, this is how you can very simply download and install iOS 10 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Enjoy iOS 10!